Saturday, August 16, 2008

HTML Rulez D00d by The Devil Wears Prada

And yet, I've been cleansed with the water.

A purity no mind can grasp; A purity so cool upon my fingertips.

The vision I have seen: This is the action that spawns from the end.

For the longest time, I've been watching the world breathe against (spider-webs).

What lies here are mountains composed of tombstones.

Examine these beautiful faces and keep singing.

Keep singing.

Will we push bedlam noise to the state of blissfullness?

Display her beauty to the people.

A purity no mind can grasp...

This song is about baptism, I've always thought. "I've been cleansed with the water." It's pretty obvious. The Devil Wears Prada is a Christian metal band...pretty unusual, but awesome. Anyway, this song basically just deals with the purity of baptism and how it cleanses you and gives you a new start.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHamo5Aavbs

No comments: